Wednesday, September 16, 2009


I started the day cleaning-up my retooled character design. With assistance from Joe Haidar, an ex-Disney Animator I met over the summer I have added some much needed structure and personality to this design. This proves that even when I think that a design is near finished it still has much more work. I still will be doing more passes to get even more personality from him. Tomorrow I am dedicating time to the exterminator and the setting.





This is the second pass on my story reel. I was going to post my first pass but got around to completing this first. This pass has taken what was working from the previous but I have added some suggestions from classmates and mentors. I want to do an acting pass but am sitting at 1:30 which is a doable length. I am going to be doing research for style, as I would like to explore a little more. Thankfully Don Hahn came to the school today and gave a huge list of inspiration, so I am set with reference for a while.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.
Thanks for having an interest.

No comments: