Monday, August 03, 2009

I am picking up good vibrations about a new film idea.


I have been struggling with the fact that I have two films I love and need to pick one for this year. I will be posting more concept stuff from both ideas very soon, including art. I can't wait to post some of my doodles and ideas (mostly character stuff). Anyone browsing by I would love to hear your input on these two ideas.

The one some of you know. It is a gritty, horror parody including a rat against a Jason style exterminator.
The second is about a gawky teen trying to pick up hot girls with his less than perfect surfing skills.

More soon. (UPDATE: MORE NOW)

Rat film stuff:







Surf film stuff:




Sketch dump stuff:



This last one comes from me applying for a 'comic' job this summer and being complimented saying my style was too Disney. I decided to take a step simpler to see if I can do a comic style anyway and this is what turned out.

2 comments:

Andrew Murray said...

dude you could call the rat film
RATTA-TWO-IE. ha ha.

oh Im so witty

Jonathan Coit said...

Or the surf film either Lilo and Mitch OR Surf's Down